• Roof Inspections
• Roof Maintenance
• Leak Repair
• Rotten Wood Replacement
• Chimney Caps
• Flat Roofing
• Commercial Roofing
• Seamless Gutters
• Insurance Funded Restoration Work
• Emergency Repairs
• MidStorm Repairs
• Good Honest Work
Licensed and Insured
We are licensed and insured, with only the most skilled professionals ranging from 5 or more years experience in the roofing field. Our workers will come to your house to do an in home estimate at no cost
We specialize in various types of roofs and roofing needs for residential or commercial projects. Our services include, but are not limited to, repairing leaks and cracks, shingle replacement, whole roof installations, adding or repairing skylights, overhang repairs and more. We work on shingled slant roofs to flat top roofs, NO JOB IS TOO BIG OR TOO SMALL.
Our company has a variety of shingles to choose from, such as asphalt, copper, fiberglass, wood or fire resistant shingles. We use the best materials to keep your home safe from all types of weather conditions and, at the same time, keeping it affordable for you. We have all the necessary equipment to make your roof look great. We also supply on site waste removal boxes for quick and easy clean up, during and at the end of the project.
During storms, gutter fastening can be pulled away from the roof, leaving an unprotected gap or making the gutter alignment improperly slope. That can prevent water from effectively entering and exiting the downspouts. Gutter damage is also possible from debris hitting the gutters or collecting in the gutters. Ice build-up and thawing can also be damaging.
Storm-damaged roofs and gutters should be promptly fixed or replaced to prevent a much bigger problem of water infiltration/saturation into the foundation and walls. Improperly working gutters can send a torrent of water to the home’s foundation and walls. Foundation cracks, even when they are minor, can cause catastrophic structural damage while wet walls can stimulate pervasive mold growth that causes illnesses. Thus, it is recommended to detect and repair or replace damaged roofing and gutter systems promptly.
Guttering is critical to effectively channel rainwater from the roof and through the system to keep from going into the walls, basements and crawl spaces, which can contribute to dampness, mold and foundation cracks. Installed properly, gutters act as a shield to minimize water infiltration from windows, doors and siding as well as preserve the topsoil.
Gutter installation involves calculating the water runoff during a heavy rainstorm and assessing the extent of leaves in the area to properly size the gutters. If a gutter is too small, water damage can occur when heavy rains and leaves overflow the gutters. Sizing gutters too big it will result in unnecessary costs. Guttering includes the labor, materials and necessary couplings, hangers and downspouts to complete the installation.
Types of guttering
AAA Roofmasters Inc. offers a wide variety of gutter systems. All the homeowner needs to do is specify the color, whether any downspout placements should be changed and whether a gutter guard or leaf guard system is desired. We inspect the fascia boards (the trim boards at the eaves) to determine if they are rotted and need to be replaced.
Seamless Aluminum Gutters
Aluminum gutters never rust, even if they become clogged, and effectively channel water away from the house. We extrude heavier aluminum to custom fit the gutters to the house on-site and connect with the downspouts. We fasten the gutter system usng screws not the conventional type of long nail that can pull away from the fascia over time. The extruded aluminum is preferred over sectional gutters because leaky seams are minimized. Clogs can be avoided using a proper gutter protection.
Copper is typically reserved for classic restorations. We can certainly put them on any homeowners house that likes the unique style of copper. It never rusts and never needs painting. Copper color is prized for the green patina that develops over time.
Steel gutters are typically used on commercial buildings. Oversized gutter systems and downspouts are used to handle the water coming off the large roof systems.
Gutter protection systems allow clean, clog-free rain gutters without the chore of gutter cleaning and can improve the value of your home. Homeowners can avoid ladders or hiring someone to periodically clean the gutters by taking advantage of these systems. AAA Roofmasters Inc. offers a variety of high-quality leaf guard and gutter guard options that best fit your needs, including screens, helmets or the Owens Corning RapidFlow Gutter Drainage Protection System.
If your siding has been impacted by storm damage, AAA Roofmasters Inc. can install the leading forms of siding. We can get your home restored fast and you pay nothing more than your insurance deductible after work is completed to your satisfaction.
High winds and hail can tear off siding pieces. Undetected siding damage can lead to even bigger problems once water becomes trapped behind it. Problematic signs of siding failure includes the appearance of mold, caulking failures, separating seams, warping boards that do not lay flat against the house, swelling, delaminating (outer coating spalling, scaling, or peeling), and/or moisture on the inside of the house.
Let the professional storm damage experts at AAA Roofmasters Inc. inspect your home at no charge. If there is damage, we’ll work with your insurance company to help restore your home without any payment until the work is done. We’ll work with you to weigh the siding considerations in selecting from the range of siding options available from AAA Roofmasters Inc..
• Energy Efficiency –ask for the R-Value rating for energy savings as you review various types of insulation options beneath the cladding.
• Water Resistance – the lifespan of siding is closely tied to its water resistance.
• Durability – ability to withstand typical weather and temperature fluctuations for your area.
• Labor – ask about the labor needed to install siding. Often the easier the installation the less it will cost to restore. That said, siding upgrades can lead to less painting over the years, better water and sun resilience, sustained homes value and money-saving energy efficiency.
• Aesthetics – what look do you want to create while improving your home’s value?
• Adaptability – your choice should meet the exterior needs without requiring adjustments that may add to the cost.
There are many attractive siding choices today that can withstand brutal weather and the test of time in appearance. Common siding choices offered by AAA Roofmasters Inc. include:
• Vinyl siding
• Aluminum siding
• Steel siding
• Fiber cement siding
• Cultured stone or brick veneer siding
• Low maintenance – just the occasional wash.
• Hundreds of color choices.
• Offers choice of traditional 4” siding or 5” Dutch lap siding.
• Lifetime Warranty
• AAA Roofmasters Inc. difference – fast, experienced vinyl siding installers to restore your home correctly.
Aluminum Siding Benefits
• Strength and longevity as opposed to other common siding materials.
• Relatively inexpensive.
• Maintains the factory finish for the life of the product.
• Lifetime Warranty
• AAA Roofmasters Inc. difference – experienced aluminum siding installers to restore your home in short order.
Fiber Cement Siding Benefits
• Variety of textures to give the appearance of wood.
• Durable, termite-resistant
• Guaranteed to last 50 years.
• Higher insulation value due to its cement, sand and cellulose fiber composition.
• Factory painting can offer up to a 25 year warranty.
• AAA Roofmasters Inc. difference –extensive experience with this product sets AAA Roofmasters Inc. apart. This can be installed against plywood with a vapor barrier.
Eco-friendly Siding Options
• Utilize house wraps or insulation board to increase the R value of the house and reduce energy needs.
• Fiber cement siding is a composite material that is resource-efficient, durable, low maintenance and offers a very good fire rating compared to metal and wood siding. The wood fiber is reclaimed from wood processing waste and harvested from small diameter, fast growing tree species. The material lasts longer than standard choices and many offer 10+ year finish warranty, reducing the frequency of repainting.
Let’s get started. Call AAA Roofmasters Inc. to walk you through the process, material and color options to add curb appeal as we get your home quickly restored.